Tired of your dog pulling you around? Used properly, this dog training collar safely and humanly train and condition your dog to choose not to pull.
HERM SPRENGER Ultra-Plus Prong Dog Training Collar is safe, practical and easy to use. This training collar features a solid fastener plate that provides a more secure connection making fastening the collar around your dog’s neck easier and safer. The patented center plate construction and symmetrical prong placement provide natural contact for optimal communication.
Prong Dog Training Collar, 2.25 mm x 12″, Steel Chrome Plated Prong Collar.
- HERM SPRENGER training collars and dog training tools are safe and humane with proper use
- High-quality, steel chrome plated; Fits dogs with up to a 12-inch neck (Additional links can be added)
- This training collar features rounded safety ends for the safety of the dog and the owner
- Center plate allows for even pressure/correction
- Available in Small (2.25 mm x 12″), Medium (3.0 mm x 16″), Heavy (3.25 mm x 18″) and X-Heavy (3.8 mm x 20″) sizes.
- The 2.25 mm is good for most dogs with short-medium fur length, larger sizes work better on dogs with longer fur or large to extra-large dogs.
Regardless of which collar size you choose, you can adjust neck size by adding or removing individual links. Each link adds 1 inch. NOTE: PLEASE MEASURE YOUR DOG’S NECK FOR THE CORRECT SIZING. The prong collar should fit high on the neck, just behind the ears and jaw and should be snug enough so it doesn’t move around but not too tight.
Safe and Humane with Proper Use
The symmetrical application of pressure provided by the patented center plate and the rounded tips of the prongs make the HERM SPRENGER training collar a uniquely safe and humane way to gain control back from your out of control dog.